Monday, December 03, 2001

Procrastination has reached new heights. I'm baking, baking! Though, in all fairness, tomorrow is the office Christmas party. So, I'm baking. Yes, the exam from hell is at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I'm baking. *sigh* Sometime this week, I'll need to bake for my classmates as well - I already bought the tissue paper, ribbons, cards and candy canes, so it's just a question of baking the cookies and wrapping them all up before Saturday's final.

In other news, my car is home! Finally! After 14 days in the shop, my car is here and it's beautiful! Kudos to the body shop! Of course, it helps to work for the same company which is paying for your car repairs and rental car, as the body shop and Enterprise were both very anxious that I had been treated well and did I have any complaints? I told them no, not at all, and I could tell they were relieved. I don't think they realized that I had to call to the same 1-800 number as all the other claimants to take care of my bills, but I do have to say, I would have used connections if things had not gone well with the repairs.

No comments: