Friday, December 14, 2001

Here's the big question in my mind right now: when is enough enough? I mean, really. When push comes to shove, what do you do? Do you push back and say, no, I'm not going to do this because I don't believe in it, or do you honor your committment and stick around and do the best possible job you can? I've had this situation so many times, but most of the time when you're dealing with executives, there is no push back, none. It's do this or you don't have a job. But this is something else, completely voluntary, and I'm really, really torn. I hate backing out of committments, but if things keep going like they are and I find myself in a situation that will cause me more stress - and honestly, I do not need stress - then yeah, it's time to go, regardless.

No comments: