Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Fun with Javascript

Or what I did on my winter vacation: Write Your Own Danielle Steel Novel. Yeah, it could be longer - but I lost interest in writing the story about mid-way through. Still, it was a fun enough experiment. Not sure that I can stomach making one of these for a lot of other people though - takes quite a while to get all of those " + input.form1.value +" and writelns to come out properly. Not to mention, that I accidentally added an extra semi-colon at one point, deleted another one, and made the horrible mistake of using " to denote speech, and since I'm not patient enough to wade through the darn stuff to find my missing punctuation, I deleted the code about five times and started all over again from scratch before getting it right.

And I wonder why writing isn't getting done...

No comments: