Friday, December 28, 2001

Blog War?

Well, folks, Lori has gone and declared war on me! Me of all people! And she can carve ham! I can barely cut in a straight line with scissors (well, granted I am cutting with my right hand, so there's a valid excuse there). I don't know how a blog war should be fought. It's a very strange concept. Do we try diplomacy first? Do we accumulate a massive build-up of strange pairing fics and hurl them at each other? Do we get our other bloggy friends to step in and try to mediate? Do we impose sanctions on each other and restrict bandwidth?

I'd like to reiterate, in self-defense, that it was Lori who issued the RealPerson fic challenge. I have the zendom archives to prove it. So there.

This is all new to me, folks, so if you have ideas, by all means, drop me a note.

No comments: