Sunday, December 09, 2001

Muse
Well, I'm throwing away the discipline pills for the next 5 weeks! Finally, I'm getting back to some of those unfinished pieces or pieces which have been in need of editing for quite some time.

It's finally time to end Harry's agony - though in all fairness, I've been quite nice to him and who knows, he might even get a girl at the end of it all, to make the suffering worthwhile. I've also started a C/T, J/C, P/T fic that borders on the maudlin and it's not the type of fic I usually like to write, but it *insisted* on being written and I've learned my lesson - never, ever contradict the muse. Ever.

I'm still debating what to do with my Jake story. I'm very fond of it and in some ways, I'm thinking it would be a good entry for SNW, but at the same time - it's not a plot-driven story, but rather a character story and there are no explosions, no fights, and only one Cardassian - and he doesn't get to talk. I sense TPTB would hate it. So we'll see. The Kira story is also along the same lines - but it's more dialogue and I think the ending is sharper, more defining to Kira as a person than the ending to the Jake story is. In a way, I care so much about these two stories that I'm not sure I want to send them into SNW.

No comments: