Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Just because I should be doing something else...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
IT BE?

Somewhere near water. If I had to be specific, I think the Northwest would be lovely.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Dresses and/or skirts - preferably without stockings though.

3. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Sarah Brightman's "Classics." The last CD I got was a gift from my mother - Andre Bocelli's "La Ciello di Toscana."

4. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

At home snuggled up in bed reading my book or just sleeping

5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Where I am now - the computer lab.

6. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

Strong in mind

7. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

Between 5:30-5:45 on TuTh and between 6-6:30 on MW. I usually don't sleep past 8:30 on the weekends, even when I want to!

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Star Trek, ER, X-Files, West Wing - though I don't really watch any of these that often, with the exception of ER which I manage to catch without fail every Thursday.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

What's the question again?

11. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

I'm easily amused - almost anything.

13. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Hmm... I think bad drivers. I don't ever really get angry, but I can and do get irked.

14. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Not counting the two I can play (violin and piano), I think I'd give the flute another try.

15. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?

La Madeleine. It's pretentious and expensive and well, it's got atmosphere.

16. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

No. Reincarnation is more my thing.

17. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

The Little House on the Prairie series

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Spring

19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Chores?

20. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Mind-reading. Or maybe telekinesis. It would be cool to move things around and freak people out.

21. IF YOU HAD A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

A flower of some kind, in a circular pattern - preferably on the ankle.

22. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?

"China" by Tori Amos

24. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

Cats, but preferably neither and that goes for most animals. All right, I'm ready - flame retardant gear on.

25. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

Jumper cables

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Saturday

27. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Goofy

Anyone else?

No comments: