Monday, November 26, 2001

Yes, I'm still procrastinating. Rupert just doesn't have the draw, you know? So I finally went and linked to all the blogs that have linked to me, with the exception of Wil Wheaton and my brother. Wil Wheaton doesn't really need my link, but his blog is incredibly amusing and fun to read. My brother's blog is just a little freaky, but you've been warned. Everyone else's opinion is simply their opinion, not necessarily mine.

In strange Blogger news, my archives for September have disappeared and this dismays me, because this means that all of my thoughts on September 11 are somewhere that is not here. Some things, you don't want to forget how you were feeling, you know?

If I tried to write about September 11 now, it wouldn't be the same. It would be almost clinical, far removed from the stress and emotion of that day. It would lack the fear and the concern I had for family and friends in NYC. It wouldn't quite convey the utter sense of dysfunction or the shock and grief of that day.

No comments: