Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Site rec: The Microsoft Lexicon. I especially like "I don't have the bandwidth to deal with this" (I know who I'd love to say that to - only problem is he wouldn't get it!) and "Bloatware" (Microsoft? Nah, never). Also there are such classics like "undocumented features" (oh boy, do I know about these), "gronk" (um, yeah), "ping" (hey, I do that!), and "reality distortion field" (in other words, my life). I'm such geek.

blogger did something bizarre with yesterday's post. It should have read "Happy Diwali. So, happy Diwali! (Technically, four days of celebration means I'm not late with this).

Site Rec 2: google.com Not that google needs help from me or anything because they are cooler than sliced bread, but I have to give props to a site that changes its logo in honor of the birthday of one of my favorite painters: Claude Monet.

No comments: