Saturday, November 24, 2001

I forgot another couple of writing projects and in the interest of fairness, voila:


  • A story that will wrap up C/7 for once and for all and make sense of what TPTB did - if that is even possible. I'd say more, but then that would be giving it away. Parts have already been written, including some smut written (gasp) under my own name. Wonders will never cease. Now to finish it, but the muse keeps getting dragged off into non-C/7 directions.
  • Finish "Stay." This is one story that I really feel the need to get absolutely right - maybe it's the fact I incorporated song lyrics (no, just at the beginning of each part - it's *not* a songfic!). Anyway, got some comments back on it and once I take care of those (hopefully sometime this week), it will be ready for ASC. Maybe.
  • Finish "All Things," my Jake story. It's already been beta'd by a couple different people and I have a couple more corrections to make before unleashing it on the unsuspecting public, but it's been collecting dust since May, I think, and I'm ready for this one to make its debut.

No comments: