Saturday, November 24, 2001

Could you, would you...?

I issued yet another challenge to zendom based on this here contest hosted by the very funny satirewire.com. I added a caveat of my own - make it about fandom, any fandom, and see what you come up with. The poems from last year's contest are very, very funny. This is the first time I've seen a use for the multitude of spam that clutters my inbox day after day after day after day after day after day...

You know, one of these days, zendom is going to force moi to actually take up one of these challenges I keep issuing. Let's see, there was the "10 Little Indians" challenge (based on the Agatha Christie novel), the Pretty Woman challenge, the plot-less fic challenge and now this... write a fic using the spam in your inbox. Indeed, it's almost too tempting for words.

No comments: