Wednesday, July 10, 2002

You know what they say, if you can't find the fic you want to read, you might as well write it yourself. Dang it. And I was feeling particularly lazy as well. I was so excited to find the The neXt Files Archive with stories devoted especially to post-"The Truth" but other than Dasha K's story, I haven't really found anything there that says, "Yes! I am the post-'The Truth' fic." So I'm hoping that in time, there will be something out there - and yes, the bunny is hopping madly. An opening scene has been imagined, so perhaps, I will do something with "The Truth," we'll see. It was so shippy, how could I possibly ignore it?

I had to give in to the "LA Law" muse. I've got a fic fragment. I don't know where it's going or if it's going to contradict canon once I see the movie, but I had to write it and if I can get up the energy to run it through spell-check (ha! and I call myself a writer!), I will break tradition and post it here. I think. I still have issues with posting fic fragments in blogs. So maybe not. But I feel bad about banishing the fic to its own little page. Decisions, decisions.

Venn diagrams are evil. No one should have to deal with venn diagrams. Venn diagrams and probability together are deadly. Nothing doing. I'm not entirely sure why I'm back in my fourth stats class at this point but there you have it. I now have four $100 statistics text books. This is nuts and I'm insane, but I'm already looking forward to part two of the course. Someone check my temperature already.

No comments: