Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Survey Says...


1. Name: Seema
2. Age: 26
3. Birthday: 01/15/76
4. Location: Sorry, kids, but trust me, it's nowhere exciting
5. Shoe size: 8

1. Do you know who Trent Reznor is? If so, do you have a big scary poster of him in your room?

Um, the name is familiar, but doesn't immediately come to mind who this is.

2. Name a hot celebrity who is from your state.

Does Willie Nelson count? If not, we'll go with Matthew McConghea (my apologies for not knowing how to spell his last name).

3. What is a hoosier?

Someone from somewhere in the Midwest? A football team?

4. Would you ever shave your head as a form of protest for a cause you really believed in?

Sure, if I really believed in the cause.

5. Do you feel that pop culture has a negative effect on pre-teens?

Yes and no. It depends on the icon. I think Britney Spears is a horrible role model, but Oprah would be a positive one. So, too vague a question.

6. Sprite or iced tea?

Iced tea

7. Have you ever eaten cheese curds?

If that's cottage cheese, yes, I've eaten it and love it.

8. Have you ever ordered a hamburger by saying "Burger Me"?

Um... no

9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Vanilla. I'm boring that way. Occasionally, I like chocolate chips in my vanilla.

10. What is your favorite kind of berry?

Strawberries, chocolate dipped or not. I'm not picky.

11. Are you going to meet me in St. Louis? At the fair?

Depends who 'you' are. Can't commit to an unknown entity, sorry. I've been to St. Louis once, it was fun, I'd probably go again soon as I have a lovely little niece there whom I'm just dying to meet.

12. Have you ever been to Concordia College?

No.

13. Is having your wedding on a beach in Hawaii where anyone can be a bridesmaid just as long as they show up in a dress crazy?

I think, at this point, a wedding in my life would be crazy. Location is incidental.

14. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Quito. Definitely. The land of the eternal spring.

15. Is the grass greener on the other side?

No. The apartment complex across the street doesn't *have* any grass.

16. Would you rather vacation on Betazed, Risa, or the Klingon Homeworld?

Oh no contest here, Risa. After all the rain and now this heat, I'm all about climate-control.

17. Do you carry a purse? If so, please describe.

I have a few purses actually. My current, normal everyday purse is a one of those with the double-straps that you wear tucked under your arm, like a small or something. It's black leather, has two big compartments and one zipper one. My other purse that comes out is a wallet on a string made out of dark green material that was perfect for Europe. And then there is the Coach purse which has spent the last two years wrapped in tissue paper in my closet because I'm too afraid to carry it.

18. Describe your pajamas.

Right now, a blue (or purple or white) tank top on gray shorts or light green pants.

19. Have you ever worn your mouse ears?

Mouse ears?

20. Do you have a Star Trek uniform?

No, but I have a Sisko doll and a Deanna Troi action figure. Does that count?

21. What kind of jewelry do you wear?

A necklace of some kind (today it was a black Y-necklace with beads) and I have three rings - two on my right hand, one on my left. Occasionally, I have bracelets, about a dozen of them, on my left wrist. Earrings are painful for me these days, so I no longer wear them.

No comments: