Monday, July 29, 2002

If you're bored...

I need to know:


  • how much it costs to build a manufacturing plant in Ecuador (I'll settle for South America at this point)
  • how much those little plastic cases that eyeshadow etc come in costs
  • how much make-up Origins sell in a year
  • any company that competes directly with origins in the natural make-up category
  • the average wage of a worker in Ecuador
  • who makes those little plastic cases that eyeshadow etc comes in
  • infrastructure of Ecuador
  • what kind of equipment is needed to manufacture said make-up cases
  • the cost of that equipment required


No, unfortunately not for ficcable purposes. If only. And speaking of fics, since the ASC year ended on February 1, I've only written four stories, two "Glory Days" stories, one silly PWP at Jemima's instigation (trust me, it's not what you think) and the J/P at Lori and Jerie's request. Four. Last year, I wrote a total of 22 stories, including several that were novella-length. So behind I am.

Granted, I was in Europe for six weeks, traumatized for about two weeks over the job situation, in California for a week - so nine weeks of non-ficcing.

And now, I have Ecuador hanging over my head.

No comments: