Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Say Goodnight, Gracie

Hi kids, just a quick note to let you know that I'm going AWOL for the next few days. A little thing called exams has come my way and I need to like, well, take care of those.

Then there is Europe- Karen and I spent 4 hours at the travel agency today getting about 75 percent of our trip booked. Note to anyone who might be planning a trip like this in the future: Maps and train schedules are absolutely necessary when planning the itinerary. Trust me on this. Otherwise, you spend mucho hours replanning because that overnight train you were counting on from Salzburg to Milan doesn't exist, nor does the one from Nice to Barcelona. Meanwhile the travel agents smile kindly at you, and you just know they think you're an idiot. In our defense, we did have a map/

Needless to say, I have no fannish thoughts at the moment, though this little LA Law fic is tugging at me for attention - they should have never broken up Michael and Grace ::sigh:: And if anyone knows of any LA Law fic, can you please let me know?

And Lori, why must people find your site while searching for my name in weird word combinations? Please stop, scary people. I don't like what you do to my name.

Victoria, your contact lense story made me smile. It's like the story of my life. You get the lense in, it feels comfortable, and bam, about two hours later, it feels it's either stinging like crazy so you start crying or it feels like someone has put something in your eye. Changing contact lenses without a mirror is an underappreciated talent. Without saline is even more risky (anyone use water - yowzers, how long does it take for that to feel comfortable again?).

ASC Awards end tonight. In approximately 6 hours. Less than six hours, actually. ::Happy Dance::

I think that just about covers me. For now. I apologize in advance for not updating but I think this site might be good for a laugh or two.

I'll miss you!!!!!!

And that's me, signing off.

No comments: