Saturday, April 13, 2002

I was reading ASC's archives on Google today re the Godawful Trek site (new information made me all curious again - darn when that happens) and I found a post by me from wow, way back in '99 re the mess. Freaky, freaky, freaky. I mean, I know I've been hanging around ASC for a long time, but wow, this just solidifies it. Well, that and also the fact that a good many of my stories are archived at trekiverse, the earliest being from June of 1998. And even then I was pontificating about feedback. Strange. I mean, it feels really strange - because it means I was there when Godawful happened, but I have absolutely no recollection of being there, if that makes any sense. Yet I posted, so....

And Lori, you were there too. How weird. We were both there. And no one else who was there is still around ASC.

Which makes me really, really sad. Rereading those Godawful Trek threads made me really nostalgic for those who were there when I showed up - Marlissa, Laura Taylor, Cheile, LJV, Wolfen..... the list goes on and on.

Our trolls were more fun back then too.

No comments: