Saturday, July 05, 2003

What would Martha Stewart do?

Link of the Day: Big Blog Found In Chile.

I'm still struggling with the curtains. I drape one, the other falls off the curtain rod. I finally get one scarf to puff out properly, the other one falls off the curtain rod. I get one to fall evenly to the floor, the other one just falls -- you get the picture. I like the curtains -- it took me a long time to settle on some that I liked so the idea of returning them is not very palatable. At the same time, not sure what else to do. It could be a new reality show: "Drape curtains in 30 seconds or less and win $1 million!"

Speaking of reality shows, why on earth would anyone want to go on "Fear Factor"? I caught the episode the other night when the contestants were buried alive in a casket in a cemetary at night. They were buried in worms. 500 pounds of worms (what is that, 250 kg, something like that?). I don't need $1 million that badly.

No comments: