Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I got a second interview for the marketing analyst position! Go me! I haven't had a second interview in forever. Though, it blows that the second interview is for tomorrow morning at 8 am South of Where I am -- which is a 40 minute drive under no-traffic conditions. I guess I'll be waking up early tomorrow!

Interview #2 in Big City to the South East went well. It's in downtown, on the 38th floor of a Very Tall Building. Very swank, but after talking to them, while very nice, not what I'm looking for. It's not reporting in the tradiitonal sense and there doesn't seem to be a lot of opportunity to cross over into other niches or editorial positions. The good thing is that it's a 9-to-5 type editorial position and no weekends. And oh yes, a lot of travels. This is an international trade publication, so they have offices in London, NYC and Tokyo and that's very cool. I'd love to visit any of those places. But, not sure if I want to do it in an industry publication that frankly, when I read through it, sounds Greek to me.

No comments: