Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Survey Says

1) What's on your bedside table?

A lamp (white), a small travel alarm clock because I can't read the clock on my radio alarm from my bed, an old issue of the Wall Street Journal, and a few "light" reading novels.

2) What's the geekiest part of your music collection?

Eh, all of it? It's mostly Adult Contemporary, New Age and Classical music. No top-40 or Indie music in the collection.

3) What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?

That assumes that there is anything in my fridge to begin with ::grin::. I like carrot sticks, those Baby Bel cheeses (though in France, I heard that those cheeses are really for small children), and whatever pickled type thing I have in there - pickles, okra, olives.

4) What is your secret guaranteed weeping film?

Steel Magnolias. No question.

5) If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?

I used to want a nose job but now, I don't think anything at this time. Nothing wrong with me that the gym can't take care of.

6) Do you have a completely irrational fear?

Lots of 'em. I can't even begin to start naming them here.

7) What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?

Nail biting, my right leg shakes, and I play with the rings on my fingers.

8) Do you ever have to beg?

I wouldn't call it begging but yeah...

9) Do you have too many love interests?

One would be nice.

10) Do you know anyone famous?

I once gave rides to swim team to the girl who grew up to be this year's Miss Vermont. Does that count?

11) Describe your bed.

It's a queen-size bed, Shaker-style, with a lavendar colored bedspread on it and matching everything else. The stain is natural - I bought the furniture unfinished and it's an Aspen wood, so it's very light-colored and it really brightens up the room.

I also have a fouton, which is really just a mattress on top of a wooden frame. That one has a cranberry colored bedspread and green pillows.

12) Spontaneous or plan?

Depends on my mood.

13) Who should play you in a movie about your life?

I'm curious as to why anyone would make a movie about my life, but if so, Julia Roberts. She's the only one who has lots and lots of hair and a toothy smile ::grin::

14) Do you know how to play poker?

No.

15) What do you carry with you at all times?

Wallet, sweater, something to write with and personal items.

16) How do you drive?

Defensively.

17) What do you miss most about being little?

Not having to do the dishes.


18) Are you happy with your given name?

Yes.

19) What was the last song you were listening to?

Faith Hill was on the radio this morning, "Breathe," I think it was.

20) Have you ever been in a school play?

Yup. I was Townsperson #5 in "Steamboatin'" when I was in fifth grade. I had one line in the whole thing: "He's a fine boy, we're all proud of him." Later in high school, I played in the pit orchestra for several musicals and then I actually adapted and directed (but did not act in) Moliere's "L'Ecole des Femmes."

21) Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?

Most of the time. When I'm not guilt-tripping or beating myself up over something.

22) Have you ever done any illegal drugs?

No.

23) Do you think you're cute?

Eh... I have my moments ::grin::

24) Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?

When I'm not eating smurfs, yeah.

No comments: