Thursday, February 28, 2002

Someone Not Me Has a Blog Named 'Britney Jean Spears'

But that is neither here nor there. I'm 11 hours away from finance hell and 13 hours away from nirvana. And I'm incredibly relaxed, thanks to lovely ladies of zendom who have been keeping in me stiches endlessly.

And I was wrong about never getting a telephone beta before. Bjorn and I have discussed fic on the phone before, but it's very different with a RL friend, because it just kind of happens. He has something to say about Chakotay and all of a sudden, we're off on this other tangent completely and then we're talking about other RL things and fic is far, far away.

In other Trek news, ASC Awards are now open with voting for ENT and TOS available now. So if you loved something this year, go, comment, vote. Really. You'll make a fanfic author very, very happy. Confused about how to vote? Email me and I'll be more than happy to explain it all. Just don't call me Clarissa ;-).

Anyway, time for my beauty sleep. Finance awaits.

No comments: