Friday, July 19, 2002

Started my Maquis outline today (lost the original one I had created for Lines in the Sand when Deja News went under, taking all of my notes etc with it (let that be a lesson to you - *never* keep outlines and information in a free email service). Anyway, so I've been compiling information from here and there and I think I finally have a coherent picture of what's going on. I also converted a ton of stardates to get a good idea of exactly where everything fits.

The storyline, that's mostly set now that I have the timeline. I talked to both Bjorn and Liz about this story last night - I figure I can call Bjorn anytime I get hung up on anything as he is practically a walking Trek encyclopedia - and poor Liz had to put up with me describing the plot in detail (but she gives it an 'okay'). So I'm really excited. I've got a bunch of things to get done today including checking out an apartment for an international student before she signs her lease - but I can't wait to get started now that all of the pieces have fallen together.

It feels *good* to be this excited about writing again!

No comments: