Wednesday, July 31, 2002

New Blog War entry from the Incomparable Miss Barr. Smurfs, yummy ::grin::

Me. I'm over here, but you're going to have to forgive me if I'm not on top of the emailing/feedback/beta/reading/blogging/commenting thing. The NonResponsive group is making me crazy and I have a nightmarish thought of having to do the whole dang paper myself since they refuse to respond on something simple as distribution strategies. Not to mention, I just realized that my stats exam next week is on the same day as the presentation. And I'm only on page
68 of my marketing text book and that exam is on Tuesday. But this is progress! And I only have 3 problems left on the stats homework that is due on Friday - which is a very good place to be.

So please, be patient with me. Classes get out on August 17 and then I'll have a couple weeks to get caught up before the madness starts up again.

No comments: