Monday, July 29, 2002

I forgot to mention that the second part of Barb's VVS story, Deep Down is online and at the risk of channeling Sally Field, I really, really, really like this one. No, the high P/T factor certainly doesn't hurt. ::grin:: Plus you get to see some old "friends" here (and I use that term very loosely, btw). Very, very satisfying read. So why are you still here? Shoo. Go read.

Stats exam is done. Whew. Took me the full time to finish it off and I had to guess on the last two problems because they were completely out in left field. It's not fun when that happens and I hate not knowing how to solve anything or how to approximate enough to get close to the actual answer. But I still think I did okay. I have a little bit of leeway on this one as I did well on the first one. Still, I'd really like to avoid having to take the final and the only way to do that is to get an A either on this exam or the one next week.

The challenges are piling up in my inbox. I'm debating on the C/7 fic with the three year time limit that Christine put on that relationship, or the Tom and Chakotay Romper Room fic together with Alien Spores... then there is the phonebook fic. Not to mention, the two stories I have for the "Glory Days" universe left.

But first, I need to find out how much it costs to build a manufacturing plant in Ecuador. Really. If you know the answer, please email me.

No comments: