Monday, September 26, 2005

If it's not one thing...

I'm feeling particularly heartless today. I just received one of those forwarded UNSNIPPED emails promising me CASH from BILL GATES if I just forwarded it to TEN OF MY CLOSEST AND DEAREST FRIENDS. It amazes me, after all of these years, how these things keep getting passed around. The first couple times I get one of these emails from a friend, I usually ignore it. By the fifth or sixth time, I reach the breaking point, because dang it, that's yet another email I must DELETE, thus slowing my email productivity down even more than it's already been slowed (current speed: glacial; I need a color chart). It seems rude to send the Snopes link, but aaaaaaaaaaaagh! Make it stop!

If anyone has a more polite way of responding to these annoying serial forwarders, I'd love to hear it.

No comments: