Tuesday, December 17, 2002

No baking powder. I'm halfway through finishing up the dough for sugar cookies and I have no baking powder. Can I use baking soda instead?

Thing I learned today: if you start a phone call during your Anytime minutes time frame and then cross into your Night & Weekend time frame, your phone call is still billed at the Anytime minutes rate. I just learned that the hard way. A phone call I made - talked 73 minutes - at 8:35 pm in the evening cost me a whooping $30 this month, despite the fact only 25 of those minutes were done during my Anytime minutes time frame (Nights begin for me at 9 pm). Ouch. Anyway, I called the cell phone people and they actually knocked off the charges because I had no idea that that was indeed the case and this was my first time. But boy, talk about sticker shock...

No comments: