Sunday, December 15, 2002

The Friend Meme

Gacked from Melina, among others. Can you pick yourself out? Includes LJ and blog people both.

1. One of my oldest and dearest friends online. The only person to have read The Fic That Shall Not Be Mentioned Or Posted. A super-duper beta too who taught me how to spell 'raktajino.'

2. You write novels that I love to print because the small screen simply doesn't do them justice. You're so good at what you do, it's easy to think that a Certain Pairing That Shall Not Be Named, though canon, is so completely wrong.

3. You introduced me to my very first mailing list when I was still going by various nicks. It's been wonderful finding you again.

4. I just met you but already I think you're very cool. And after reading your "Alias" and "X-Files" fics, I'm determined to be you when I grow up.

5. You're stylish and just very cool in that black cape of yours. Not to mention your smurf flares. It's not nice to covet your neighbor's possessions, but if I could just have a bit o'style...

6. You're possibly the best meta blogger out there, the one who continues to be endlessly fascinating no matter what fandom you're talking about.

7. Your Voyager fanfiction made me a fan, not to mention, late for meetings. It was the first time I ever sent FB to someone from work, I was so enthralled by your fanfic. You are missed in Voyager.

8. You filk like no one else. And you're yellow. And lego. You know CSS and you're a Mac user. What's not to love?

9. You gave a list with no purpose a purpose. And then you kept us on purpose even when we started to deviate. Have a good time in London.

10. If I ever do a research project with anyone ever again, it'll be you. Because, you do things in Excel that make me quake in fear. That was one impressive "if then" statement.

11. You have a beautiful and lyrical flow to your writing and you make such ordinary scenes so extraordinary.

12. I don't know you well, but you're on zendom and I stop by your LJ often. I always find something interesting there to read.

13. You've been very patient to wade through most of my fics for the last couple years and I'm still impressed that I haven't scared you away. Even with C/7. I applaud your courage and patience both.

14. I don't know you too well, but I think you write beautiful fic for ENT and should write more. Yes, more. And post to ASC.

15. You. Have. Talent. Don't. Make. Me. Come. Over. There. And. Make. You. Post.

16. You're a good person, kind FBer and fun chatter but somehow you still manage to come out with a very forceful 'no.' How do you do it?

17. You're enormously cool. And you're named after one of my all-time heroines. Hope to see you back around soon. You are missed.

18. I don't know you that well either, but your blog has interesting things in it. I found it when you linked to me. Thanks for sharing your interesting thoughts as it's always pleasant to stop by.

19. I hear wonderful things about you from the Stylish One. Word o' mouth has it that you're a totally fantastic beta.

20. I know you back in VOY fandom and you wrote some of my favorite fanfic in both VOY, Sports Night and X-Files. You're possibly one of the most fluid and stylistic writers I've come across.

21. You saved VOY for me. And you're constantly surprising me with all the sweet things you do. So glad to have found you again and so glad to have a friend like you.

22. Individually, you people absolutely and totally rock. Collectively, you guys are a force of nature, inclined to start blog wars on a moment's notice and go to bat for a friend when necessary. I knew that before, but the Monster Chat o' Doom proved it.

No comments: