Monday, December 23, 2002

I dyed my hair today. Or rather highlighted. With hair like mine, it's really the same difference. I'm a kinda red-head now. Or maybe a dark-brown red. Something like that. I've seen one patch where I 'painted' badly and I'm hoping no one will notice (or probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't blogged about it). At any rate, it came out better than I thought it would and this time, I didn't end up dying my face as well (long story - don't ask).

I still haven't started packing. Nothing like putting it off until the last minute, I suppose. I have no idea what to take - or rather, I'm thinking of taking *too* much. I went to Europe for six weeks with a suitcase that fits in an overhead bin (and I had 2 extra pairs of shoes in that bag in addition to the ones on my feet). I kid you not. Now, I'm just going away for 12 days and I'm thinking I'm going to have to take several suitcases. Part of it is because of the kiddos. Have I mentioned the kiddos? There are seven of them - ranging in age from 11 months to 12 or 13 years. I have gifts for all of them. Including two rather large teddy bears. The teddy bears themselves will need their own suitcase, I think.

Hmmm...

Must think on this a bit longer and harder.

No comments: