Tuesday, December 11, 2001

Okay, I'm doing my best to avoid the Art Test, even though all the cool kids are doing it. So I decided instead to figure out if I was normal or weird. Now, this is a purely subjective question. My brother thinks I'm weird. Actually, he thinks I'm spacey as well as weird. So I was really happy to find a purely logical measurement online, based in scientific theory. Here are the results: my score is 9. And my assessment is as follows:


Well, you've heard the call of the strange out there, roaming the plains of life. You haven't answered, but at least you didn't assume it was indigestion. This level of score indicates a person who is probably more normal, to be fair, than someone who got 0. If you only got 1 or 2, be *very* careful - it's all downhill from here!


So there! Those of you who are interested, test your weirdness quotient here.

Now off to write that fic I promised Lori...(talk about weird...)

No comments: