Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I made the mistake of deciding to move a few files around in my website. And now, I have a full blown project in front of me. Broken links galore and everything. This means I can't update my site or anything until I've fixed everything. A good thing is that I'm discovering all of my bad coding from 1997 and 1998 when I was still learning HTML and not closing all of my tags etc. So I have been slowed down by re-coding as well. I've been doing a little bit every night and hope to be finished by the end of April.

It's been pretty busy at school and even though all of my classes have been cancelled for tomorrow, I still have the same long Thursday schedule as usual, between the research project (which should take up a chunk of the day) and a quick meeting with the debate team. I'm hoping we get a lot of the research done tomorrow because we already have Friday scheduled as well. Our focus group is scheduled for the 18th. So we really need to get this done so we can figure out just what the heck we're doing...

No comments: