Thursday, November 07, 2002

I'm not the only one freaking out over word count. Just stopped by the NaNoWri forums and there are a whole gaggle of people over there who have raised procrastination to new art form. And these people? We hate them. No, no, hate is a strong word, too negative. Okay, so really envious. That's better. Less harsh.

It just occurred to me, if I wrote the novel instead of blogging, I'd actually get somewhere. But people, I have no plot, note posted in Jerie's blog notwithstanding. My narrator just underwent a radical personality change and I couldn't stop it from happening - who knew she wanted a backbone before the Major!Plot development occurred? Ack! Ack! I've been reading the productivity tips, but all that came from that was J/C babyfic, which seriously made my teeth hurt.

No comments: