Monday, November 05, 2001

Retrospect got reviewed. I was hoping no one picked up on the title issue, but there you have it... some people are sharper than I am, I might as well admit it, and by the time I realized the snafu, it was too late. And the fault is mine, not the producers, as I selected the title - I should have gone with my original alternative titles, either "Other Echoes" or "Shades of Gray." *sigh*

At any rate, my next episode, "The Fall of Shadows," will air this week and next week. Consider this my most ambitious story since Lines in the Sand, and equally energy-sapping. Since finishing my second draft last week, I have been unable to do anything but edit existing work, some of which has been sitting on my hard drive since May. I do have to get my act together and make some last minute edits to "Fall of Shadows," but it's mostly completed at this time, which is a relief, as for the longest time, this ep was an albatross around my neck.

At any rate, "Fall of Shadows" will make very little sense if Zeke's "Rise and Fall" is not read first and "Fall of Shadows" will also make very little sense if not followed up with the last story in this arc, Jeffrey Harlan's "Jurisprudence," not to mention that I've added a few details necessary for later follow-up, which may seem out of place. At any rate, I hope you enjoy. Me, I'm going to sit back with a margarita or two and take a break.

No comments: