Monday, September 26, 2005

Stop, thief!

Thanks to help from my brother, I finally figured out who at Laundromatic.net -- a teen auction site -- has been stealing my bandwidth. My brother replaced the picture being linked to with a revenge picture, and while I feel it's a wee bit harsh, I'm also sufficiently annoyed with the person in question to leave it up for another 24 hours. Maybe that will teach them to steal my bandwidth! In the meantime, it's time to look at why my .htaccess file failed to protect me.

ETA: I emailed the person in question because I felt bad about the revenge picture (but not enough to take it down!). I had to stop myself from saying 'please' and 'thank you' in the email. I don't want to be rude or mean, but really. It's so not cool to steal bandwidth.

In other news, still recovering from the last four days. Yes, I know, it sounds melodramatic, but I'm not the only one who feels this way. I think it's just the build-up, the adrenaline rush, and tension, and it's impossible to let go of so suddenly. This morning on "Good Morning America," the weather man noted a tropical formation in the Caribbean. I just stood there thinking, "Oh you've got to be kidding." My attraction for hurricanes are over, thankyouvery much.

Also, just on a very random note: anyone watch Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals? I love that show. It comes on just around the time I get to the gym, and I love the fact that in the time I can cover 2 miles on the treadmill, she has dinner ready. Now if only that dinner could be magically transported to my kitchen...

No comments: