Thursday, September 15, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

September was supposed to be a relaxing month. I purposely did not take dance lessons this month and still no return to the foreign language program and I just wanted to have some time to, y'know, chill. Ah those best laid plans! Hence, I've been a wee bit behind on the bloggity this week.

Right now I'm staring at a mountain of laundry, a mountain of dirty dishes, I haven't slept well in a few days (for reasons RL people know about), and today, ack, I left the refrigerator door open when I went to work. Honestly, some days I think I'd leave my head behind if it wasn't attached to my body. This weekend won't be the slummin' I'd hoped it'd be either. I'd like to put in some more volunteer hours, and either family is going to be visiting or I'm going to be visiting family. But next weekend, oh, next weekend, it's off to the BEACH.

Late Katrina related links: Everyone has a 'he said, she said' article this week, and the NY Times started off with a detailed litany of the breakdowns from the local to federal levels, Michael Brown speaks, while Newsweek wasn't too shy about proclaiming just how Bush blew it.

No comments: