Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday

I called maintenance to come look at the toilet and fix it. They came yesterday, while I was at work. I came home to find out the guy had caulked the bottom of the toilet. Somehow, he had totally missed the crack on the tank, despite the blue stuff leaking out of it (toilet's white, btw). So I walked down to the office and drew them a picture of where to look. Even with the picture, they were confused (did I mention my artistic abilities are limited to stick figures?). So now they want me to actually mark the crack with tape or something so when he comes back on Monday he can find it.

My dad was here briefly yesterday. His opinion is that the tank has to be replaced. Obviously, the saga is going to continue at least until Monday. Stay tuned.

Also, I think it's just wrong I woke up around 6:45 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. On a positive note though, this is the first night I've slept completely since the beginning of the week, so that's good.

No comments: