Saturday, September 17, 2005

So far

I'm on a roll today (g). This is what happens when you have to spend the day catching up on all the housework you haven't done in two weeks or so. So far, two loads of laundry done, dishes washed, plants watered, Drano dumped down the shower drain, and I read about a chapter in my latest book about Everest (no, you can never have too much Everest!). Also, did quite a bit of writing today -- all of it pretty pitiful, as if I've forgotten how to string words together into sentence. That's the problem with taking a break -- it's hard to get back into the rhythm again.

Meanwhile, here's an amusing link for all of y'all. This guy built all of his furniture out of FedEx boxes. While I wonder at the legality of using 'FedEx' as part of the domain name, I think the concept is funny and original, and seeing as it's been all over the media, the marketer in me thinks FedEx should do something with the idea. I'm still thinking what that would be though.

No comments: