Thursday, October 24, 2002

That sound you hear? That's me banging my head against a brick wall. I came into the lab yesterday and started a huge data mining assignment that's due on Tuesday. The prof suspended her late policy (you can turn it in up to a week late with no penalty) for this assignment so I figured, get a head start and finish it off so I can figure out what's going on as she's going to ask us to replicate our results in class on Tuesday. I came in today and lo and behold, once again the Demon!Computer refuses to boot up. Absolutely refuses to boot up. And I was an idiot and didn't save my database to my zip drive so two hours of work, gone, gone, gone. I've got only 90 minutes in the lab today as the buses stop running on a regular schedule and it means I have to replicate everything I've already done. I may come in tomorrow and do some then as well. Ack! Ack! Ack!

No comments: