Thursday, October 10, 2002

Not enjoying the current bout of fatigue, but this certainly was fun. I have a couple nemesises (nemesi?) but I'm not sure I'm the bane of anyone's existence. I actually think it might be fun to be someone's nemesis. Then they'd waste a whole heck of energy thinking about how they can avoid me and I'd stalk them anyway and send them FB on how they are just generally wrong and even though I don't like their character coding, I read their fics anyway and flame them. Monosyllabic flames, of course, and not even witty flames. Preferably something that doesn't have anything to do with the actual story. Just something really lame like, "Why do all fanfics have to break up C/7?"

Um, yeah. Like I said, fatigue. Aches. Nausea. If it wasn't for exam this afternoon, I'd go back to sleep for another hour or so, but I want to review my notes one more time.

Liz Barr on fandom titles. I'd like to kindly point out that it's been at least a week since I've had a craving for smurfs.

Confidential to Liz Barr: I'll get you my pretty, and your little smurf flares too!

No comments: