Sunday, October 13, 2002

BRAD, October 13 2002

Because I love my betas. Yes, yes I do. Do you know how much work it takes to make a Seema!fic palatable for public consumption? Hmmm? The brave, brave betas o' mine, they probably cringe every time they see my name in their inbox. I know that just the mere mention of That Fic can send Liz clear across the Atlantic in fear. Half the time, I don't have a point, the other half of the time, I don't have an outline. I start out one place, end somewhere else and hope it all makes sense in the end. Most of the time, it doesn't. I've got a penchant for experimentation that would drive the strongest of betas insane, not to mention I forget where I've left characters or what they were doing and occasionally, they have 10 hands and extendable limbs. Since I can never remember anything I'm doing at any given moment, I've got canon and fic continuity problems. I'm a mess, people, a mess! And my betas, they save me from being a complete disaster in public. So big hugs (huggles?) to my wonderful betas, Liz, Rocky, Paula (Snowleopard), Sara, Lori and Bjorn. Never leave your hard drive without one.

No comments: