Tuesday, March 26, 2002

My school email account is like the black hole of email accounts. Seriously. I just responded to some poor undergrad who asked *last* week for tutoring. I barely acknowledged the reminder to turn my student worker forms by *this* Friday, I missed the deadline for the etiquette dinner sign-up, but thankfully I'm friends with the organizers, so it's all good. Also managed to miss the email on mentors and what we're supposed to be doing. Yes, indeed, that account is like a black hole - email me there, and I'll open it, but nothing will ever be retained, nor will I ever do anything with the information you send me. Strange how that is...

Also, note to self: Never parody a professor in email and send it to the class distribution list. They always find out. But still, P, brilliant email. Just wait next time until final grades are in ;-)

No comments: