Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Anyone know of a free, web-based newsgroup service? Mailandnews.com is temporarily discontinued and Google has once again accused me of being a spammer. I only need access for about 3 minutes - and this isn't a problem when I'm using my own computer with an ISP that has relatively decent NG service, but as fate has it, I'm about 2 hours away from my computer and I still have three ASC Award digests to post before midnight (which is not long enough for Google to forgive me for posting 10 Award digests to this point). Ah, the days of Deja, when we were all free to post endlessly...

And while I'm on the subject, why can someone post a message asking for funds for an orphanage in Russia to ASC while me, with a genuine ASC mission in life, is accused of spamming the NG? Inquiring minds need - want - to know!

No comments: