Saturday, March 16, 2002

Ironing, my friends, is an evil thing. We can send a man to the moon but we cannot get pants to iron themselves to that the creases fall perfectly (I'm very jealous of people with perfect creases in their clothes - I suspect they buy them like that, wear it once, and then throw it away). I'm debating how big a faux pas it will be to show up at a baby shower with slightly wrinkled khakis on - granted, no VPs will be around, so this is a Good Thing - but I don't want to look so studenty either in front of my coworkers. And then I'm hoping perhaps my mere presence will make everyone ignore the slight wrinkles - since it did take 2 hours to drive here, right? On the other hand, I am thinking way too much about this and I probably should just wear a dress.

No comments: