Monday, August 15, 2005

Geek LotDs

I had written up a post yesterday for today, but then my computer had a hissy fit, and I lost most of it, and you guys know how this story ends: I was way, way too lazy to resurrect it. And so I give you a geek link: How to install Yahoo! DSL without the CD.

Also, Massachusetts readers might get a kick of this article: Where in the World is Whitey Bulger?. If you want to avoid registering/logging-in, you can use bugmenot.com.

Also, as part of tonight's geek theme, I was reviewing my site stats and I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM*. I'm still very weirded out by the number of people who are coming to this site from both my undergrad and grad schools. Do they even KNOW I'm one of them? Inquiring minds want to know, but not so much so I'm going to out myself.

That is all.

Well, sort of. Some of you are easier to figure out than others.

No comments: