Friday, September 03, 2004

Do you want maple syrup with that?

Stop by and have a cup of coffee at Dubya's Waffle House*. I might be in a minority, but I don't think people ought to be penalized for changing their opinions. Obviously, opinions/ideas are based on the information at hand. Sometimes that information is wrong, not complete, etc., and you have to make a quick decision that you later have to backtrack on. I've got no problem with that -- it happens to all of us. I do, however, have a problem with hypocrisy. If they're going to sell flip-flops with John "I'm a serious politician" Kerry's patrician visage on it, then I think there ought to be some out there with 'W' stamped all over 'em -- fair and balanced, and all that**. I'm just sayin'.

Link of the day: Bush-words vs. Facts: “America and the world are safer” from terror — except for the all the deaths.

* Thanks to KC for the link.
** Now that the RNC is over, it's time to resume spreading the liberal propaganda
.

No comments: