Monday, February 09, 2004

Cranky Statement

Just a word to the wise: I don't take insults to my state lightly. If you've never been here, not even to the airport, and if you have no intention of ever coming here, take it elsewhere. I'm not interested in hearing it, and believe it or not, it actually hurts my feelings to an extent because even though you think you're insulting my state, you're also insulting me. It's seriously annoying when someone says they'd never come to visit because of where a person live; in fact, it makes me realize that perhaps I'm not important as important as the geography is. This is my home, I've been here for six years now, and I actually know what it's like to live and work here and I'm not interested in what you think. In fact, you've probably got it all wrong.

No comments: