Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Today's marketing class blew in a big way. A really, really big way. Made me wonder why I had woken up. I hate that. I mean, I'm paying for a seat and so obviously, I should go there and get something out of the class. But today, nope, nada. Our prof talks too much. Gets off track. Gets distracted. And then, nothing happens. She has even forgotten her own syllabus - graded our class notes which we turned in last week even though the syllabus clearly says that they won't be graded (I oughtn't complain - I got full credit, but it's the principle of the matter). Grrrrr...

I'm so half-hearted about everything. I really need to get my act together.

C. was thinking he'd get the flu. A. has the flu and he spent the weekend taking care of her. I'm rather terrified if the flu is coming this way. It's a particularly virulant strain and schools have been closing down because of it. My cousin had it a couple weeks ago and was out from work for eight days. I haven't had the flu in years and really, other than my chronic headache problem, I haven't been seriously ill since my horrible, horrible case of the roto virus in 1999.

No comments: