Sunday, September 01, 2002

I was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt last night, one of my favorites, worn in all the right places and with the characteristic mud stains on it (90 percent of my t-shirts had mud stains on them, thanks to four years of cross-country in high school). Anyway, I looked down at the date on the shirt - it was one commerating a win at a particular race and I realized that the shirt is older than half the people on the Internet (really, really loose guesstimate). And I can't believe high school was that long ago.

I was reading Beloit College's annual mindset list for 2003 as I'm class of 2003. Of course, they don't do lists like this for graduate students, only undergraduate, so it's not that accurate for me. However, the "only things a child of the 80s can explain" is highly accurate. More lists here.

No comments: