Saturday, March 30, 2002

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the ASCEML Awards! I appreciate it! I'm so honored and flattered to be in such distinguished company. Wow, I'm just, wow, speechless, breathless, um... I'd like to thank my wonderful minions (whoever and wherever they are), my betas, my make-up and wardrobe team, my wonderful and supportive computer which made writing possible, the pure vision of Gene Roddenberry - I know I'm forgetting someone - yes, yes! The creative inspiration of Brannon Braga and Ken Biller for spurring me to action - thank you, gentlemen, you raise me to new heights! Thank you to the feedbackers whose encouragement and tacit support make it a pleasure to write. (Orchestra music swells...) I'm not finished! Your two minute time limit is .... (louder orchestra music...) Okay, I'm finished. Thanks again, all. I'm really honored and flattered.


  • Erosion - 2nd place VOY Best Single Person
  • Irrational - 3rd place ENT Best Single Person, 3rd place ENT Best Story



No comments: