Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Confessions

I'm such a dork. I've already programmed my VCR for tomorrow's "Little House on the Prairie." I happened to check the schedule and found that it was yet another episode I haven't seen. Which, btw, is a rare occurance. I've been watching "Little House" forever. We even got it in Germany (before our television went kaput). I think that there are just a few eps I haven't seen and "Days of Sunshine, Days of Shadow" is one of them.

I'm in negotiations with the Brother on where to go for dinner Saturday night. Now that he's employed again, he wants to go to this new restaurant in the South, on the river, and I just looked it up. Prices range from $20 to $50 for an entree. We have to go Italian because my friend is a pretty picky eater and doesn't like spicy food - hence the usual Tex Mex eateries are out. I'll keep you posted on this issue of vital importance.

I just found out that in March, there will be a sci-fi convention here. A friend of mine is coming down for it. Or rather, her husband is attending and Sarah is only coming if I'm free to hang out. I asked her about Trek and she said that there was no Trek at the con. So, we'll be doing a long, leisurely lunch at the burrito place and generally just hanging out. So yet another attempt to attend a con has been thwarted.

No comments: