Thursday, November 14, 2002

The Whole Nine Yards

My dream of being an International Woman of Mystery is not to be. I've decided to turn down the interview with the CIA. Too many complications - it was making my head spin, really. Mostly, it involved lots of time and effort on my part for a job that I would most likely turn down, if it was offered to me - not to mention, I had to rearrange my schedule, though the prof was really nice about allowing me to schedule a make-up exam for Thursday. But when push comes to shove, it's simply not worth driving the four hours there, spending money on a hotel, taking a few tests, and then having to cool my heels for a day before they tell me if I actually merit a second interview or not. I wonder if the FBI is hiring? I have a deep appreciation, ya know, for good hair and cool clothes.

Interview with Kelly at zendom. Go, read - I'm still trying to recover my dignity after my fangirlish squee.

And btw, I'm spotting Mod Squad phrases all over blogdom. We ought to start trademarking 'em and charging royalties per use - like "It's All X's Fault" and "Be More Like X." We might have other phrases, but remember, you saw them in Mod Squadville first.

No comments: