Friday, November 01, 2002

Just an FYI: I don't have a mail program atm. Basically, Netscape and Mozilla have both gone bonkers and I don't know what to do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I deleted my profile as Jemima suggested and still, it's crazy. I got rid of my proxy server, but then Mozilla and Netscape both refused to work without the proxy. So now the proxy is gone, Netscape is gone, and Mozilla is gone. I have a feeling there's a 'ghost' in my computer that refuses to allow me to have a functioning version of Netscape or Mozilla, because Internet Explorer 6.0 works beautifully. At any rate, those of you who reach me at the Yahoo! account, no problems there. It's just the people who email me at the POP account - you're the ones whom I may have some trouble emailing back until I've figured out exactly what the problem here is.

No comments: