Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Huggles for Lori for cheering me up in her blog. Much appreciated. I'm okay now, folks. Really, I am. I actually made a joke earlier today and I don't feel so weepy-eyed anymore. I have the paperwork in hand, had the talk with HR, and life is good. I've been asked to return when I can a) be fulltime and b) be in the same city as the job. They're being unbelievable nice to be about leaving as well - two of the managers have been just as sad as I've been. It's been a great four years. Now, if I can just get through telling everyone else that I'm leaving without crying - well, I did tell the people whom I've worked with the longest as I didn't want to withhold any information. I did cry at the party they threw for me last August when I left for school and that was knowing that I was still part-time gainfully employed. Now, it's really, well, sort of good-bye. My boss refuses to consider this a goodbye - he says "Call me when you graduate. We'll find a place for you." There is definitely something to be said for this.

Now that I have time on my hands... bombs away - the blog war is up and away and it's all Jemima's fault. Humph.

No comments: